All children must wear the school uniform.
Download our uniform information sheet for details.
School uniform can be purchased online through schoolcomms at www.schoolgateway.com (If you are French registered you will need to fill in this form and return it to the school office so we can add your details to the system) Please make sure you fill in the comments section with the item, size, colour and quantity you require.
Uniform will be delivered to your childs class within a week of receiving your order. If we are out of stock we will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible.
The Belleville Wix Academy uniform shop is open from 9.00am – 10.00am on Tuesdays and 2.30pm – 3.30pm on Thursdays for exchanges of uniform or any uniform issues you may have.
Schoolcomms payment service
This is a secure online payment service. You can access it at any time and make payments directly to us using your debit or credit card.
- You will need to register for a School Gateway account, using the email address and mobile number we have on record for you. When you have entered your email address and mobile number, select the Send PIN button, and a PIN number will be sent to your mobile phone. You can then use this PIN number to log into the School Gateway and view/ make payments.
- You will be notified by text or email of any requests for payment. Simply log in using your email address and your PIN number, select the payment request(s) you wish to fulfil and follow the Wizard through to pay.
- You can see a record of the payments that you have made and receipts are sent to your registered email address for all transactions you make.
- If you have more than one child at Belleville Wix Academy (or any other school that also uses the schoolcomms payment system) you can merge the accounts, so one log-in gives you access to all your children’s payment requests and history.
- Your card details are not visible or stored in the Schoolcomms or school system. All card information is processed by Barclaycard.
- If you are unable to pay online please come to the school office and we can print you out a pay point voucher. This allows you to pay electronically at many shops or post offices.
If you have any questions about this, please contact the school office.