|Class||Start Time||Entry Point||Expectations|
1902 Gate Entry Point
1. Pupils and their accompanying adult to line up when the class is called.
2. Pupils should say goodbye to their parent/adult before reaching the gate.
3. Pupils will enter the school building on their own.Blue Gate Entry Point
1. Pupils and their accompanying adult to enter through the blue gates at the set time.
2. Pupils should say goodbye to their parent/adult before reaching the second blue gate.
3. Pupils will pass through the second blue gate alone and then enter the school building on their own.Scooters and bikes should be stored in the designated racks outside the school office before or after drop off. Please access these racks by entering through the blue car gate and exiting though the black pedestrian gate.
|Year 1||8.35am||1902 Gate|
|Year 2||8.35am||1902 Gate|
|Year 3||8.30am||1902 Gate|
|Year 4||8.30am||1902 Gate|
|Year 5||8.30am||1902 Gate|
|Year 6||8.30am||1902 Gate|
|Class||Collection Time||Entry Point||Collection Point||Expectations|
|Nursery||3.15pm||1902 Gate||Nursery Classroom||
1. Please line up outside the entry point at the set time and wait to be invited to enter the school site.
2. Walk to the collection point to collect your child.
If the collection point is a classroom, please present yourself at the external door to the member of staff dismissing the pupils. The member of staff will call your child to come out.
If the collection point is the playground, we will have signs to indicate where the class is until you become familiar with the set point.
Pupils will be dismissed by the member of staff when they see the adult collecting. Pupils should not leave a line unless the member of staff has agreed it.
3. Pupils and parents should exit through the black pedestrian gate, collecting any bikes or scooters on their way out.
Year 6 pupils who have permission to walk home alone will be dismissed by the class teacher.
|Reception||3.15pm||1902 Gate||Reception Classroom|
|RB||3.10pm||Blue Gate||RB Classroom|
|Year 1||3.20pm||Blue Gate||Year 1 Classroom|
|1B||3.15pm||Blue Gate||By the Canteen|
|Year 2||3.20pm||1902 Gate||Year 2 Classroom|
|2B||3.15pm||Blue Gate||By the Canteen|
|Year 3||3.25pm||1902 Gate||Front playground, left-hand side|
|3B||3.15pm||Blue Gate||Front playground, right-hand side|
|Year 4||3.25pm||1902 Gate||Front playground|
|4B||3.15pm||Blue Gate||Front playground|
|Year 5||3.25pm||1902 Gate||Front playground|
|5B||3.15pm||Blue Gate||Front playground|
|Year 6||3.25pm||1902 Gate||Front playground|
|6B||3.15pm||Blue Gate||Front playground|